Wednesday 8 June 2011

Banner Ideas Generation

I would like my banner to have some interaction with the user for example every time the user clicks on the banner it grows twice the size or it has a game in it with relevance to the course. My first idea is to make a banner 336x280 that has a game of space invaders on the side of the PCA building in spray paint and when the game finishes the view zooms out of the wall and show the viewer the PCA building. the controls for the game will be in the bottom right corner. The button controls will be very simple left, right and shoot. I would like the banner to grab the viewer attention so I thing the use of colours is relevant, i was thinking to make the space invaders green and purple to stand out. I would like to make the invaders look like they have been sprayed on the wall to give it an artistic effect and to look a bit different.

For my second idea i am still going to keep the space invader and the size of banner but instead of a game i am going to make the space invader transform in to a qr code that takes the viewer to the interactive media game arts website. For the QR code to transform the user is going to have to click or hover over the invader. i can also get the QR code to leave the viewer a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment